Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90Company Click here to enlarge
    It's not flawed thinking, it's living in the present time. And right now American cars mop the floor with BMWs in every performance category, many times for less money
    How is it living in the present? It's always been this way. It's living in the past, present, and future.

Please explain to me when BMW was a higher performance option than any Americans for less money?

This has already been stated. Why isn't it sinking in?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nbrigdan Click here to enlarge
    I feel like these results don't make me want to buy a Mustang or Camaro, more than they make me not want the M3/M4 simply because they aren't delivering enough for the price.
    What are they supposed to give you for the money? They give you the lightest car in its class with the best balance.

Is the RS5 better or something? What about the C63 is it cheaper? It's much heavier and doesn't even have a manual. The RS5 might as well not even exist it is so far behind.

Want to hear a joke? Lexus RC-F.

You guys see one test where the Camaro SS is close and freak out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lamboworld Click here to enlarge
    Who wants to pay 80k for a car that you have to pipe in exhaust noise through the stereo that also under performs almost every car in its price range.
    What is it underperforming against? It offers MORE POWER AND TORQUE than the more expensive Carrera and Carrera S.

Are those junk? Why do people buy a Carrera when they could have a Camaro for a fraction of the price?

Holy crap people.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    I bought my 2016 Camaro SS because it's a better car than the M4, regardless of money.
    I would still buy the Camaro SS even if the M4 was the same price.
    You bought it because you can't afford the M4.

But, my dream daily driver for 2017 would be a AMG C63 with the AWD from the E63, and the DCT from the AMG GT.
    Before anyone accuses me of trolling or being a GM fan boy, the next car I'm adding to my stable will be a 2017 911 C4.
    Yeah but you will be adding a 2017 911 C4 in 2030 when they are selling used for $30k.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    It isn't about the performance numbers, cars close in all categories. There have been American cars that have outperformed M cars in the past anyways. The isn't the ground breaking news.
    Exactly. Why is this so stunning for people?

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    What has changed is an American is now exceeding driver emotion and feel, that is where BMW was always the best at. The argument was always yeah BMW's are not the quickest cars, but they are the best to drive. This head to head is basically saying that is no longer the case.
    My point exactly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BigM62 Click here to enlarge
    At this point, I would take a Shelby GT350R over a M4 and keep the pocket change. Yes, the M3/M4 are too heavy and with the piped in engine sound, no thanks. But, after the $80K M4 price, you could make it way better with the aftermarket.
    Now this makes sense.

The GT350R is cheaper than an M4 but beats the M4 at its own game.

Race car engine? Check. Naturally aspirated motor? Check. Sharp throttle response? Check. High specific output? Check.

It's only missing individual throttle bodies but I'll take the flat-plane crank instead anyway which is something M never offered.

Ford built a better M3 than BMW: http://www.boostaddict.com/content.p...ong-conclusion

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why? The $37k Camaro SS is a better can that the $61k GT350R. Not to mention the $42k Camaro 1LE, or the $60k Camaro ZL1.
    You need to stop smoking crack and posting at the same time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yeah but you will be adding a 2017 911 C4 in 2030 when they are selling used for $30k.
    Click here to enlarge

-Rich

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    You bought it because you can't afford the M4.

And you're the moderator of this place?
    Please PM me if you ever show your face in the Northeast.
    I would LOVE to meet you in person.
    Pocono, Englishtown, NAIAS, etc.
    Just let me know.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    And you're the moderator of this place?
    Please PM me if you ever show your face in the Northeast.
    I would LOVE to meet you in person.
    Pocono, Englishtown, NAIAS, etc.
    Just let me know.
    Sounds good. The next time I travel to the Northeast I'll make sure to allocate a large block of time for some random idiot on the internet who would 'LOVE to meet' in person. Please make sure you bring your keyboard with you.

Am I the moderator? No, I'm the guy who owns the place.

Let me know when you get that C4 buddy. Let me guess, we'll see you on the boards stating you didn't buy it because it doesn't have a 10.0 liter quad-turbo V12 for $30k, right? Porsche is slipping, right?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sounds good. The next time I travel to the Northeast I'll make sure to allocate a large block of time for some random idiot on the internet who would 'LOVE to meet' in person. Please make sure you bring your keyboard with you.

Am I the moderator? No, I'm the guy who owns the place.

Let me know when you get that C4 buddy. Let me guess, we'll see you on the boards stating you didn't buy it because it doesn't have a 10.0 liter quad-turbo V12 for $30k, right? Porsche is slipping, right?

Wise choice.
    The C4 was junk. Bought my first new Corvette in 1997.
    Since you "own the place", when are you going to save up enough money to buy a fast car, or even the C7 you've been jerking off to for the last 3 years ???

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wise choice.
    I wonder if you ever read what you write.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I wonder if you ever read what you write.

We both know what each other's posts meant.
    It's good to know you have at least a few functional brain cells.

I'll stop responding now.
    Feel free to troll and rant all you'd like.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'll stop responding now.
    All it took was you getting so mad so quickly that you let your emotions get the best of you? That's the recipe. Let me know if you're ever in Southern California. I have a friend who is a psychiatrist.

Feel free to troll and rant all you'd like.
    That's next level trolling when you do it to your own site.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Since you "own the place", when are you going to save up enough money to buy a fast car, or even the C7 you've been jerking off to for the last 3 years ???
    My bad big guy. Bought a house. Sorry I'm not spending quickly enough. Let me go buy some more cars now just for you. You can bet there won't be a Camaro SS in the garage though. Can you imagine the maid having a more expensive car than me?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    This TT C6 guy is funny. He comes around every few months or so when he is feeling super insecure about his limp pecker just to take out his anger by ranting that every car manufacturer is retarded for not designing cars to his exact specific weird ass requirements.
    Must be AWD, with a DCT, and weigh 2500 lbs, and have 900hp. Also it needs a 19 inch black dildo instead of a drivers seat so TT C6 wont go through buttsecks withdrawal on his way home from his Grinder "dates". Oh and if the car doesn't cost $15k then everyone is so stupid and he will show everyone how awesome and smart he is with IMPECCABLE taste for only the finest automobiles...by buying a POS Camaro SS. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by subaru335i Click here to enlarge
    This TT C6 guy is funny. He comes around every few months or so when he is feeling super insecure about his limp pecker just to take out his anger by ranting that every car manufacturer is retarded for not designing cars to his exact specific weird ass requirements.
    Must be AWD, with a DCT, and weigh 2500 lbs, and have 900hp. Also it needs a 19 inch black dildo instead of a drivers seat so TT C6 wont go through buttsecks withdrawal on his way home from the unemployment office. Oh and if the car doesn't cost $15k then everyone is so stupid and he will show everyone how awesome and smart he is with IMPECCABLE taste for only the finest automobiles...by buying a POS Camaro SS. Click here to enlarge
    No comments on dildos or whatever else he may enjoy back there but I just want to clear up that the Camaro SS is not a POS.

That is typical BMW posting you'll see on other forums and we're better than that here. The Camaro SS is indeed a great car.

Just nobody who can afford a BMW M4 is going to cross shop one. Period.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No comments on dildos or whatever else he may enjoy back there but I just want to clear up that the Camaro SS is not a POS.

That is typical BMW posting you'll see on other forums and we're better than that here. The Camaro SS is indeed a great car.

Just nobody who can afford a BMW M4 is going to cross shop one. Period.
    Ill agree its not a POS. But it is a POS compared to how big TT C6 talks and all his bull$#@! requirements for a "good" car in his mind.
    The Camaro isn't awd, dct, lightweight, or basically any of the things he rants about.
    Cadillac V2 CTS-V - 6MT - Lingenfelter upper pulley, Airaid CF Intake, Magnaflow exhaust, fluidyne H/X

Honda S2000 AP1 - White on red - 9000rpm vtec bruh

Porsche 991.1 PDK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by subaru335i Click here to enlarge
    The Camaro isn't awd, dct, lightweight, or basically any of the things he rants about.
    That's kind of how you know not to take him seriously.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What are they supposed to give you for the money? They give you the lightest car in its class with the best balance.
    A better driving experience, that's all. As you said, the problem is that the Camaro is the better car to drive. Performance from the factory doesn't matter to me, both a great tuning platforms with lots left on the table so I'm not even thinking about those numbers. However, I always want to start from the better driving car, and so that's why the M3/4 is made unappealing by this comparison.

I'd definitely go C63, it seems like Mercedes really figured out their chassis engineering with the GT S and C63 S coming in 1st and 3rd at MT's best drivers car, with the M3/4 trailing at 5th place.

I do agree with the rest of your points however.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The C4 was junk. Bought my first new Corvette in 1997.
    Please tell me he isn't actually this stupid........ PLEASE. This has to be the most elaborate troll of all time. Seriously no one is this clueless... You couldn't graduate highschool with this... I hope he's actually a troll, because it just makes me smile and laugh.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I will disagree with that. I could buy a M4 every month of the year if I wanted one. I would rather have the Camaro. Neither would be a dd for me, so why not buy the car that is more fun to drive and has more potential.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I know this question seems rather trivial, but what would you rather pick up a super model in, a Camaro, or a M4? Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lamboworld Click here to enlarge
    I will disagree with that. I could buy a M4 every month of the year if I wanted one. I would rather have the Camaro. Neither would be a dd for me, so why not buy the car that is more fun to drive and has more potential.
    Somehow I find it hard to swallow you making around $80k a month but ok, fine, let's say you can.

Why would you go for the Camaro SS then when Chevy themselves makes better Camaros and a Z28 is on the way?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BigM62 Click here to enlarge
    I know this question seems rather trivial, but what would you rather pick up a super model in, a Camaro, or a M4? Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Neither is on a supermodel's level.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast