Close

Page 172 of 206 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 5146
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ///MPOSTER Click here to enlarge
    It looked completely unruly as the rats try to stop each other from drowning. People laughing , interrupting, and just being complete and utter swamp creatures. I know it’s just a dog and pony show but man does it get me upset about how much everyone in DC gets away with.
    The system is broken. They should have to answer to the people. We should have the ability to bring anyone in congress before questioning under oath if it is the will of the people.

We should also have term limits for them.

Man does it get me angry.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This one is pretty good:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This one is pretty good:

I don’t recall robbing a bank

I don't recall speeding

I don’t recall murdering an innocent child

I don’t recall ever having a conversation with that person

Seems like if you say “ I don’t recall” it makes it legal.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    . Look at how cocky and smug Strzok is despite us literally having texts of him saying he will sabotage the president.

I'm usually pretty cool and calm and logical, but after seeing him acting all cocky and smug I soooo wanted to grab him by his weaselly little neck, put him in muay thai plum and proceed to knee his face into a mush

that dude is a scumbag of the highest order

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gaspam Click here to enlarge
    I'm usually pretty cool and calm and logical, but after seeing him acting all cocky and smug I soooo wanted to grab him by his weaselly little neck, put him in muay thai plum and proceed to knee his face into a mush

that dude is a scumbag of the highest order

Did you happen to see when the senator asked him about lying to his wife about Lisa Page? Wow all the Dems lost it. It was a perfect example of his willingness to lie to someone he apparently cares for. Why wouldn’t he lie to everyone in that room?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by csu87 Click here to enlarge
    this meme is appropriate here...

Attachment 57229

you obviously do not understand how NATO's funding works. Time for you to get on google and stop being ill-informed.
    So this, this intrigued me.
    Thus I did what you asked.
    I don't think you'll like what I found. I bet you didn't do the research either, or else you probably wouldn't have suggested it.
    Yes, the USA has the largest army, roughly 70% of NATO forces. However, the main portion of this force is situated near Japan, and aimed at Asian threaths. And thus unavailable to NATO.
    The total FUNDING the USA does to NATO is only 22% of the total payment done to NATO, and substantially less than the 2% (of the USA's BNP) the USA demands of it's partners.
    So you might feel all powerfull and dandy, but in reality the USA is just as slacking in their funding to NATO as everybody else.

How's that for research? You like it?

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by F16HTON Click here to enlarge
    Are you taking credit for the quote in your signature?
    Well you're fairly new here, so I'll explain it to you again.

This quote you are attacking me on comes from Zen Talk: 21 Rules for a Sarcastic Zen Life

(It's nr 18, if you don't want to search).
    I used to switch between a few of them, but liked this one the most and sticked with it.
    But you might want to read through them, you might learn a thing or 2.
    Or even find a new signature Click here to enlarge
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    712 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    So you might feel all powerfull and dandy, but in reality the USA is just as slacking in their funding to NATO as everybody else.
    The USA has forces deployed all over the place and large central commands responsible for everything. It's difficult to determine exactly what we have allocated to NATO but if we did not have to be prepared to defend Europe from an unlikely invasion, our military could be 40-50% smaller.

Times have changed, Europe is stronger now and can take care of itself. It's really time for the USA to leave NATO.
    Last edited by Terry@BMS; 07-13-2018 at 12:17 PM.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Did you happen to see when the senator asked him about lying to his wife about Lisa Page? Wow all the Dems lost it. It was a perfect example of his willingness to lie to someone he apparently cares for. Why wouldn’t he lie to everyone in that room?
    lol yeah and the one dem lady was yelling to the tx rep senator " have you not taken your meds!", which is impugning his character, and then within a minute another dem (the weaselly joe pesci -esque RI sen) complains that the Rep TX sen (that just got insinuated was crazy by dem lady) was impugning stzrok .... lol you cant make this crap up, their hypocrisy is ridiculous and I dont think they are smart enough to even know it

not to mention, isnt impugning trump's charactar about affairs a dem go to move? but all the sudden when rep does same thing to stzrok , its all the sudden a bad thing? lol pot meet kettle

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    So this, this intrigued me.
    Thus I did what you asked.
    I don't think you'll like what I found. I bet you didn't do the research either, or else you probably wouldn't have suggested it.
    Yes, the USA has the largest army, roughly 70% of NATO forces. However, the main portion of this force is situated near Japan, and aimed at Asian threaths. And thus unavailable to NATO.
    The total FUNDING the USA does to NATO is only 22% of the total payment done to NATO, and substantially less than the 2% (of the USA's BNP) the USA demands of it's partners.

How's that for research? You like it?
    you didnt quite research hard enough to understand the 2% allocation.

nice try though. maybe next time you can play with the big boys.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    712 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by csu87 Click here to enlarge
    you didnt quite research hard enough to understand the 2% allocation.

nice try though. maybe next time you can play with the big boys.
    The way the whole thing is structured is ridiculous anyway. It just calls for each government to spend 2% of GDP on military defense spending. But some countries include pensions and parades as current military spending. Meanwhile all the money EU is not spending on their military they use to give their people expensive government healthcare plans, then look down their noses at our domestic spending.

We absolutely should retain a treaty with European powers as we always have. And if they are attacked we will come help as we normally do. Eventually. But it should not be a replacement for their own national defense. And if Russia wants to go and pick off eastern European countries then EU can figure out what to do about it. Not really our problem.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    The way the whole thing is structured is ridiculous anyway. It just calls for each government to spend 2% of GDP on military defense spending. But some countries include pensions and parades as current military spending. Meanwhile all the money EU is not spending on their military they use to give their people expensive government healthcare plans, then look down their noses at our domestic spending.

We absolutely should retain a treaty with European powers as we always have. And if they are attacked we will come help as we normally do. Eventually. But it should not be a replacement for their own national defense. And if Russia wants to go and pick off eastern European countries then EU can figure out what to do about it. Not really our problem.
    This.
    N54 ACF 6466 Meth MOTIV / E70 #1 JBD / E70 #2 JBD

Got Boost?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Love it:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Love it:

It's so awesome.
    N54 ACF 6466 Meth MOTIV / E70 #1 JBD / E70 #2 JBD

Got Boost?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Great to hear Trump trusts Putin’s word more than he trusts concrete evidence from NSA, FBI, CIA and countless other US organizations trying to protect the US.

I never thought i would see someone more weak on foreign policy than Obama...than trump came along.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    this is too funny! lolz at progressives trying to throw punches Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    712 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Great to hear Trump trusts Putin’s word more than he trusts concrete evidence from NSA, FBI, CIA and countless other US organizations trying to protect the US.

I never thought i would see someone more weak on foreign policy than Obama...than trump came along.
    I’m so sick of the disingenuous democrats and “Never Trumper” establishment republicans continuously trying to bring back the cold war. As a history lesson the USA covertly meddled in Russia in 2012 by funding Putin opposition groups; they paid us back in 2016 with some email hacking and Facebook ads. And in 2017 Trump and Putin made an agreement that neither party would covertly interfere with the others political process going forward. Wouldn’t know it watching the news though! They just keep asking the same stupid questions and reeling at the same unsatisfying responses. As if either world leader is going to admit on national TV what their intelligence agencies are really up to. How about a little less feigned reaction to old news and a little more coverage about viable long term solutions to the Syria and Crimea problems?
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    than he trusts concrete evidence from NSA, FBI, CIA and countless other US organizations trying to protect the US.
    Like the Coast Guard? That's one of the intelligence agencies. They just say '17 agencies' to make it seem like there is some giant consensus.

The Democrats destroyed their own evidence. Why? Because it showed them as the ones conspiring to overthrow Trump.

The same Trump that just solved North Korea and is getting NATO concessions? What are you watching?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    The silence on this one is deafening.

Even Fox won't touch it.

That tells you something.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    I’m so sick of the disingenuous democrats and “Never Trumper” establishment republicans continuously trying to bring back the cold war. As a history lesson the USA covertly meddled in Russia in 2012 by funding Putin opposition groups; they paid us back in 2016 with some email hacking and Facebook ads. And in 2017 Trump and Putin made an agreement that neither party would covertly interfere with the others political process going forward. Wouldn’t know it watching the news though! They just keep asking the same stupid questions and reeling at the same unsatisfying responses. As if either world leader is going to admit on national TV what their intelligence agencies are really up to. How about a little less feigned reaction to old news and a little more coverage about viable long term solutions to the Syria and Crimea problems?
    You could fill a history book with US election meddling. As a matter of fact, they do.

Anyone is welcome to check out the CIA's activities from 1953 until present.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Like the Coast Guard? That's one of the intelligence agencies. They just say '17 agencies' to make it seem like there is some giant consensus.

The Democrats destroyed their own evidence. Why? Because it showed them as the ones conspiring to overthrow Trump.

Nato concessions....solved NK? They had already agreed to the concessions before trump and nothing with NK has been solved yet.

So to be perfectly clear, you believe there was no meddling by the Russians. Trump folded like a deck of cards today and was schooled by a much smarted Putin. Even conservatives on the Trump network (Fox News) said Trump was lame, rambling and had non-answers.

The same Trump that just solved North Korea and is getting NATO concessions? What are you watching?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So to be perfectly clear, you believe there was no meddling by the Russians. Trump folded like a deck of cards today and was schooled by a much smarted Putin. Even conservatives on the Trump network (Fox News) said Trump was lame, rambling and had non-answers.
    To be perfectly clear I believe the American people elected Trump, not Putin.

I don't see Trump doing anything that is in Russia's favor anywhere. Calling out Germany on paying Russia helps Russia how? Demanding increased Nato contribution helps Russia how? Increasing the military budget helps Russia how? A stronger economy helps Russia how?

It's all just a load of BS to distract from Queen Hillary losing despite the MSM, FBI, CIA, Hollywood, etc., propping her up. The people weren't controlled so the excuses must be hammered home.